Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thank you for visiting

Active for almost two years, this incarnation of the Jefferson Journal achieved its best month ever in terms of web traffic in February, beating the previous high by hundreds of visits. I'm now approaching the average traffic I received when I was part of the highly distinguished blogroll at the Record Searchlight.

While there, I had the good fortune to take advantage of the immense popularity of Redding.com, where people came to get up to date on the breaking news of the day and stopped by my blog to take a peak. Similarly, many of you have found me here through the link at CapitalPress.com, while others have come as a result of my Facebook postings or from other ag sites.

As I've written before, I'm just glad to be making any kind of impact in the north state for this great company that puts out such a quality news product. Of course we couldn't do it without you, who read what we publish here and on our main website every day. So thanks for coming around.

No comments:

Post a Comment